It is a beautiful Tour that will allow you to know the greatness of the Inca culture, in 3 days and 2 nights, you will admire the most important archaeological complexes of the Inca culture as well as enjoy the charm of the sacred valley of the Incas, where you can Visit markets, and pass through beautiful villages located in the sacred valley of the Incas.
|TYPE:||Culture, Nature, Adventure|
|DURATION:||3 Days / 2 Nights|
|TYPE OF TRIP:||Standard and Private|
|RECOMMENDED DEPARTURES:||April to December|
DAY 1: CITY TOUR CUSCO
Cusco, World Cultural Heritage is one of the most visited places today, due to the amount of important archaeological remains and tourist attractions, Inca Walls, colorful costumes, churches built on Inca palaces, lost citadels in the heights of the Andes, legendary Roads and all the beauty of a glorious past that envelops the visitors who arrive to Cusco; The sacred city of the Incas and the archaeological capital of the Americas, on this day we visit the following places:
- Cathedral.- A colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
- Koricancha.- Religious Center known as the “Temple of the Sun” highlights the impressive engineering used in its construction.
- Sacsayhuaman.- Impressive fortress of monumental stones and excellent architecture, located 3 km from the city of Cusco.
- Qenqo.- Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheater where sacrifices were made.
Pucapucara.- Old tambo, guard post along the Inca roads.
- Tambomachay.- Ceremonial center of water worship, located 7 km from the city of Cusco, traditionally known as the place of waters.
- Centro Qosqo of native art.- at 18:30 hrs we will observe the different cultural expressions of the region through the typical dances and costumbristas.
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
Machu Picchu, “New Wonder of the Modern World”, located at an altitude of 2,450 meters, discovered by the American explorer Hiram Bingham in 1911. Since then, it has been the most important and most visited archaeological center in South America.
Very early we pick you up from the hotel at approximately 6:30 am (to take us on a tourist transport to the train station and take a three-and-a-half-hour trip to the historic Sanctuary of Machupicchu, also known as “The Lost City of the Incas”, today “New Wonder of the Modern World”. We will arrive at the station “Machupicchu Pueblo” (before “Aguas Calientes” at 2000 m.s.n.m.), immediately we will board the bus that will take us on a 30 minute journey, ascending a zigzag road, towards the incredible Machu Picchu.
The tour includes a guided tour of approximately 2 hours in the Inca City, visiting the most important sites such as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the royal quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries. Then we will have free time to take a walk through the citadel, take photos and film, then return to “Machupicchu Pueblo” to take our food (lunch) before boarding the return train. Afternoon at approximately 4:43 p.m. We will board the train with direction in the train station in Poroy to return to the City of Cusco.
DAY 3: DEPARTURE FROM CUSCO
After breakfast at the hotel we transfer to the airport for departure from Cusco.